英 [ˈprɒmɪnənt] 美 [ˈprɑ:mɪnənt]
形容词 著名的; 突出的，杰出的; 突起的
1. Sully has a prominent nose.
2. A single tree in a field is prominent .
3. A single tree in a field is prominent.
4. She had access to some very prominent people.
1. Most department stores in Beijing have also seen a prominent increase in sales, according to statistics provided by the Beijing Municipal Business Committee.
2. He also is charged with ordering the kidnapping of a prominent journalist and a businessman, who were interrogated by army intelligence agents and released.
3. The signage was also prominent enough to be spotted for those traveling by car.
4. An exhibition by 12 of the nation's most prominent landscape painters suggests a return to the tradition of shanshui.
5. Their leaders have promised to give Sunni Arabs a prominent role in politics, but sectarian tensions and haggling have dragged on since the partial cabinet was announced.
6. Abe was given the powerful chief cabinet secretary's position on October 31 when Koizumi elevated prominent hardliners in a reshuffle.
7. He learned so much about the field he attracted the attention of a prominent scholar, who even made changes to his own work based on Cai's suggestions.
8. An exhibition featuring many prominent Chinese artists of paintings and calligraphic works was presented as part of the festival.
9. Local TV channel reports said that some prominent political leaders were stopped from boarding flights heading for the capital Islamabad.
10. But selling all assets excluding Prominent Hill may also leave OZ with enough money to pay all loans and some remaining cash.
1. The massive dome, which is the prominent architectural feature, has since often been used as a model for the design of Islamic mosques.
2. She was prominent in the fashion industry.
3. Contribution to performance shares of new debt required to play different route through the Fund consider, can be seen from Table 1, involved the partial stock funds in the IPO first day return and partial shares of the overall average level of funds equivalent to the new contribution to the fight not prominent, participating in the new play…
4. Below current macroscopical economy environment, want to achieve the goal that our country economy grows steadily continuously, can base oneself upon expands actively at holding to inside needed policy, and must put demand of consumption of the farther dweller that start in more prominent place.
5. With the constant development of optical communication technology, and the rapid growth of the proportion of data service in the bearer network, the issue of optical network-data network convergence seems more prominent and urgent.
6. Xinyang is one of the cradles of Chinese civilization, after 8000 years of Cultural Revolution, cultural deposit rich and heavy, Historically, many prominent literary and military personnel come from Xinyang.